THE BEATLE BOOT MEETS THE PLATFORM SOLE
Do you know when an ankle boot is called a Beatle boot? When it boasts stretch inserts. And this style reference is the inspiration for our Brenda, which knows all about stretch: the entire leg is made from elasticated fabric in a new ribbed version.
Chic, soft, warm, high, comfortable… one Brenda, a thousand Brendas: have you noticed how the two versions, total black and black & white, create different moods?
- Upper in calfskin leather/leg in ribbed stretch fabric (new!)
- Toe in brushed leather or black rubber, depending on the version
- Platform in matt rubber with gloss branding
- Height: heel 7 cm, sole 4 cm
Small heel-to-toe drop – another platform that’s incredibly comfortable.
Those MarcoMoreo details
- Did you notice? The curved toe is even cuter because it’s a little bit rounded
- The monograms on the sole: MRC and MRO, like MaRCo MoReO
- The balance between playfulness and classic style ;)
- Its two faces: are you a sophisticated black & white, or a meticulous total black?