UNDERSTATED, CLEAN, EYE-CATCHING
The classic criss-cross design, combined with raw-cut edges, gives Silva precision and simplicity. The attention to detail (the contrasting welt, the covered buckle, the footbed) takes care of the rest. But leave it to the sole to add a hint of fun. Which never hurts, does it? ;)
- Made entirely from nappa leather, raw-cut edges (i.e., without stitching)
- Nappa leather also for the footbed and buckle
- Leather-edged welt
- One-piece sole (a first in the Collection!) in white rubber
- Height: heel 5 cm; sole 3 cm
It’s a sandal, but it fits like a closed shoe: thanks to the wide bands and a beautiful back strap. Practically invisible eyelets, a perfect hold.
Those MarcoMoreo details
- Leaving the edges raw-cut: understated and chic
- The one-piece sole: in rubber, consistently white, what a design!
- The welt: matching or contrasting colour (depending on the version), though super chic in all cases!
- To avoid losing any of the effect of uniformity, raw-edge eyelets and a leather-covered buckle